What is COIL
Purpose of Introducing COIL
Initiatives by the Three Japanese Partner Universities.
- Providing global educational opportunities to students.
- Promotion of multi-layered student exchanges that utilize the resources of partner universities and local communities.
- Contribution to reducing educational disparities in developing countries through the expansion of international collaborative online learning programs to third countries.
Significance of Introducing Online Education.
- It provides educational opportunities to students who have difficulty in taking advantage of the opportunities to study abroad due to financial reasons and the curriculum of their university courses.
- It provides students with diverse cultural experiences to acquire multifaceted understanding and thinking abilities to deal with their tasks through collaborative learning.
- It enables students to have effective learning in the preparation class for studying abroad with the use of images and two-way communication with a partner university abroad.